Holy schmoley, where has the time gone? I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, nor have I fallen into an abyss.
Work is nuts.
Training is beyond blah.
Life is hectic.
Being a grown-up really blows sometimes.
Ergo, no blogging.
(Really, I just wanted to use the word ergo in a blog post.)
I've made some progress on my Want To Do list already, believe it or not. I've made it to yoga three weeks in a row, and I'm about 50/50 on the early morning workouts. (On the days I have to teach at 6 a.m., of course I'm there. The other days have been more challenging, but I'm trying.) I have not met Bono -- YET -- in case you were wondering. Nor have I published my first novel. Nor am I even writing it at this point. Someday...
Back to work, but first here's a cute pic from a surprise party we attended this past weekend. I rarely straighten my hair, but it turned out pretty OK that night (or at least the picture makes it look as though it did!).
Happy day, all.
LET'S GO, PHILLIES!!

3 comments:
Can you write my novel as well?
I love the pics of you two
Hay, at least you are making progress on your to-do list. That is a cute pic of you and your hubby BTW.
Go Cards!
My want to do list is pretty lame...I was so pleased with myself when I had some time to remake the guest bedroom, vacuum, AND clean the bathroom. YES!!! LOL!
Post a Comment