I tallied up my mileage on New Year's Eve (run = pitiful, bike and swim = decent), but I was curious about other workouts too so I just checked my log...
2012 Fitness Totals:
559.2 miles running
1,464.6 miles biking
54.9 miles swimming
65 yoga classes attended
108 other workouts (boot camp, weights, etc.)
Not bad, I guess. That running total needs to go WAY up, but other than that it was a decent year for fitness. This year I'd like to keep the biking and swimming miles intact, get up to 100+ yoga classes, and get that running mileage up to about 800 miles.
I also need to win the lottery so I can quit my job, apparently, in order to have time to do all of this!
5 comments:
Good luck in 2013
Ha ha I also fantasize about winning the lottery for more time to train... guess I should buy a ticket!
Nice year of working out! I'd like to think I would work out more if I won the lottery, but I would probably just add some more expensive hobbies to the list :-).
Impressive!
Nice work! BTW - you are too hard on yourself. Those are some pretty bad ass numbers.
Post a Comment