Hello hello. I am a Flyers fanatic, a runner, a triathlete, an animal lover, a workout maniac, a stickler for proper grammar, and a lover of challenging Sudoku and crossword puzzles, good books, and great tunes. This blog is about most of those topics -- running, racing, the Flyers, my critters, class ideas, and my deep (and not so deep) thoughts. Please leave comments! I love reading them.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Here's where you can comment on the poll
OK....
GO! :)
P.S. Yes, I can spell. Come combination? Uh, no. It was supposed to be SOME combination.
Definitely a combo of all! Let everyone know what the schedule is and they can join you throughout the day to celebrate! Well, maybe not for the nap;) Good luck!
4 comments:
Definitely a combo of all! Let everyone know what the schedule is and they can join you throughout the day to celebrate! Well, maybe not for the nap;) Good luck!
First, eat the big bowl of ice cream then head to the pool and sleep poolside.
Laze by the pool with family and friends eating ice cream.
good luck!!
Tat/piercing + ice cream!
Post a Comment