My butt is gone. Poof. Vanished. My once beautiful, round, firm, sexy butt is completely MIA. I lost too much weight, and my tookus is suffering for it.
IronHubby is devastated. I am too, to be honest. My butt was always the one body part I was proud of. No matter what else was going on (a few extra pounds, a bad hair day, bags under my eyes), I could count on my butt to be a source of pride and wonder.
Not any more, though.
I'm sad.
Edited to add a bootylicious photo I found, taken in 2006. *sigh*
2 comments:
I'm sure a bobbie or two and a batch of your reese's brownies could fix that!
Well, not sure I can comment on the missing butt ... however, you could always try and get a race in and set another new PR before you find it again. Also, I am pretty sure GG will not get kicked out of bed anytime soon, missing butt or not, so don't worry too much about it :)
Post a Comment