Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NYC, here I come!

This weekend will be good for my soul. I'm going to NYC to see my favoritest favorite fitness presenter (and my favoritest favorite gay man), Calvin Wiley. Calvin is launching his new fitness program -- which is of course called Calvinography -- and I'm going to the launch party Saturday night. On Sunday I'm going to two classes at Reebok, THE nicest gym in the city according to my friend Jason who teaches at several gyms. (Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon have been in his Spinning classes at Reebok, among other celebs.)

Yay! Fun, fitness, shopping, and NEW YORK, my favorite city in the world. Can't stinking wait!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Which Reebok gym? UWS?

Theia said...

Yup, Columbus Circle I think. Hey, wait! Want me to see if Jason can get extra passes????

Maria said...

If he can I'd totally join you!! And yep, that location is just around the corner from Lincoln Center

sneakersister said...

Have fun!

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Enjoy!