This week is officially The Suck. I arrived at work today at 6:50 a.m. and got home at 9:15 p.m. (I did take a break to work out, but still. A 7 a.m. meeting and 7 p.m. meeting on the same day? Bleh.)
Tomorrow I have a 7:30 a.m. meeting.
Wednesday I'm teaching at 6 a.m. because I traded classes this week.
Thursday I have to make a presentation at a 6 p.m. meeting after working a regular day.
And Friday? An 8 a.m. meeting... 2 hours south of home in beautiful Seaford. (Please note the sarcasm.)
Somewhere in there I also have to train two clients at the Y, take care of my pets, see two shows -- Spamalot and Blithe Spirit -- with my mom, work out, prepare a mailing for my high school class, pick up and deliver an auction prize for a fundraiser Friday, and other assorted errands and responsibilities.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. G'night.
1 comment:
Hey, what happened to your other post? Did you delete it? Facebook hasn't stopped me from blogging. I'm posting daily, sometimes even twice a day. Have you been reading mine?
Post a Comment