Hello hello. I am a Flyers fanatic, a runner, a triathlete, an animal lover, a workout maniac, a stickler for proper grammar, and a lover of challenging Sudoku and crossword puzzles, good books, and great tunes. This blog is about most of those topics -- running, racing, the Flyers, my critters, class ideas, and my deep (and not so deep) thoughts. Please leave comments! I love reading them.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
MP Quote of the Week
"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." ~ Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, during an interview with Katie Couric
2 comments:
She is one of the reasons one of my 2011 goals is to get more involved politically. Holy crap, she's is scary...Bachman pushes me over the edge, too.
I love it. Hey, whatever it takes to get people involved! :)
Post a Comment