Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Quite possibly the best dog ever

I admit I'm biased. I think my pets are the cutest, smartest, best pets in the history of the world.

But last night I met what has to be the best behaved dog EVAH. Check him out.

























Yes, you are seeing that right. He is sitting on the chair at an outdoor table, looking like he's waiting for the server to come over to take his order, while his leash is just laying on the table. Meanwhile, his person was in the restaurant getting dinner to go. Doggy posed not only for my picture but for another passer-by (also going to the yoga studio nextdoor) and wagged his tail happily when both of us pet him and told him how good he was.

Seriously. The cutest thing I've seen in weeks!!

5 comments:

Mindi said...

Yay! This totally did make me smile! Thanks!

Theia said...

Further proof that dogs totally rock.

Ransick said...

Very cool to see well behaved dogs like that.

On a side note, sorry about your Flyers. I feel your pain.

Julie said...

Awwwww, so cute! I bet the owner gets a kick out of showing off how awesome doggie is. :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..cheap bicycles shops london