Monday, August 27, 2012

Tunes are my life, part 2

Last week I posted a mostly complete list of all the concerts I've been to. (I'm sure I missed some, even with my brother and husband helping to fill in the blanks.)

Today's lists are a bit different.

Concerts I have not seen but would like to:
Madonna
Prodigy
Chemical Brothers
Tool
Foo Fighters
Stone Temple Pilots

Concerts I'm heartbroken that I'll never see:
Beastie Boys
Stevie Ray Vaughan
The Beatles
Talking Heads
Queen
Nirvana
The Smiths
LED ZEPPELIN (#1 on the list by far)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I saw the Beastie Boys! It was like 1994, but it still makes me feel cool.

Theia said...

You are definitely cool! :)

Jimmy said...

Love the mix of tunes. I usually go heavy with 80's! Saw the Beasties back in the day- total Awesomeness!

I'm new to blogging but i'm now totally focused on using my apostrophes correctly:-)

Also- love your training update box. Great idea.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

It has been soooooooo long since I been to a concert