Hello hello. I am a Flyers fanatic, a runner, a triathlete, an animal lover, a workout maniac, a stickler for proper grammar, and a lover of challenging Sudoku and crossword puzzles, good books, and great tunes. This blog is about most of those topics -- running, racing, the Flyers, my critters, class ideas, and my deep (and not so deep) thoughts. Please leave comments! I love reading them.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
I guess it was inevitable...
It was bound to happen at some point. I love to write, and I love learning new things, so really it was just a matter of time before I started blogging. There will be more to come -- much, much more -- but for now I'm just signing on to say hi and devirginize my new blog. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Theia-fitgoddess is much better name anyway! Glad to see you are starting a blog. I love using it as a way to keep track of things.
Hi there!
Hey there,
Glad to see you joined the kewl kids club =) Looking foward to reading your blog.
Yeah theia!!!!
Hi Theia!
*waves*
Post a Comment