Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Boy, I can really pack it in!

I just took a mental inventory of what I've eaten today. Good grief!

cereal with skim milk
Mojo bar
yogurt
small bag of chips
small cup of soup
turkey sandwich
4 Nutter Butters
apple

Yikes! That's a lot of food, isn't it??? I mean, it's only 4 p.m!

3 comments:

Dan said...

You're making me hungry?!?!?! I had:
coffee (equivalent ~3 cups)
PB&J on whole wheat
banana w/PB
Oat & Honey granola bar
Power Bar
BLT sub
tiny bag of Lay's chips
handfull of hershey's kisses

And I'm still starving. I think I ate the BLT in about 3 bites.
It's been a while since I have checked in here. Hope you're doing well.

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

That doesn't seem like a lot to me! Of course I pack in 2800 - 3500 calories a day! :-)

Dog Mom said...

Mmmm... What kind of nutter butters? My grandmom always used to have the wafer kind that you'd have to break apart. So good!! The sandwich ones are delicious, too, but don't remind me of grandma.