I've gained weight. I am very close to my all-time heaviest right now. I knew I'd gained a few pounds (you always know...), but this morning I put on a pair of pants I love and ALWAYS get compliments on... and I couldn't get them over my butt.
So, it's time to hold myself accountable.
For the poor food choices.
For the missed workouts.
For the unhealthy and constant snacks.
For the holiday overindulgence.
For allowing myself to fall apart like this.
While I recognize that December is the absolute worst month of the year to start a diet or expect a negative trend on the scale, I am starting anyway. No time like the present, right?
I'm posting this (at the risk of totally humiliating myself) because I hope it will shame me into doing something about it rather than just mope and complain about how much I hate myself right now.
Starting weight (as of Monday) = 152.
There. It's public knowledge now.
4 comments:
Dude, right there with you! I was so disgusted at myself after Thanksgiving that I made a similar vow. You can do this, you just need to execute on what you already know... go Alexis!
WE can do this!
Go girls, GO!
I hadn't looked at your blog for a while and today I thought...I need to see how she is doing...I am glad I did. Girl, I am so with you. I just got back from the doctor's office and I couldn't believe that I weighed what I did. I have GOT to make better food choices and get back to my own workouts and not just my classes. Let's do this!
Post a Comment