Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh, and everyone needs to get off my case

I am NOT emaciated.

I am NOT too skinny.

I am NOT anorexic.

I am NOT a toothpick. (Yes, I heard that one this morning.)

I do NOT need a sandwich!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh for heaven's sake! You look wonderful Alexis! You're the picture of health. I'll bet a million dollars the whispers are coming from heavier/unfit people. Screw'm.

Theia said...

HA! They're coming from IronHubby (mostly), my mom, and most recently my friend Andrea. Oh, and my running partner Michelle told me last week, "If you get any skinnier I'll be able to see right through you!"

WTF???

Stephen said...

[quote]Does this person look anorexic to you? No. She looks healthy and strong. Right?[/quote]

Right! I've seen anorexic, and from what I can tell, you do not seem to be. (you are not Photoshopping your pics are you? Didn't think so.) (no disrespect to your IronHubby intended as he has a different perspective than in the pictures you are showing us :)

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ you do need a sammich, a Bobby =)

I agree with Jen, screw em!

Meredith murphy said...

I will make my decision when i see you at PDR ;)