Hello hello. I am a Flyers fanatic, a runner, a triathlete, an animal lover, a workout maniac, a stickler for proper grammar, and a lover of challenging Sudoku and crossword puzzles, good books, and great tunes. This blog is about most of those topics -- running, racing, the Flyers, my critters, class ideas, and my deep (and not so deep) thoughts. Please leave comments! I love reading them.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Revenge of Quadzilla!
(Doesn't it look like I just ran a mile in 6:16? HA! I wish!)
Here's another, this one of our friend Joe. Whose quads are more ripped? Hmmm...
Edited to add a photo of IronHubby, the original QUADZILLA.
5 comments:
Dude that kid is totally schooling you;)
I say your quads are more ripped than his.
I have to agree. My legs are much nicer than his. :D
And Jen... how you hurt me... [sniff!]
You need to start taking out them youngins ...sweep the leg, Johnny!
Looking good Ron, looking good!
Post a Comment