Hello hello. I am a Flyers fanatic, a runner, a triathlete, an animal lover, a workout maniac, a stickler for proper grammar, and a lover of challenging Sudoku and crossword puzzles, good books, and great tunes. This blog is about most of those topics -- running, racing, the Flyers, my critters, class ideas, and my deep (and not so deep) thoughts. Please leave comments! I love reading them.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
It's not in my head
I have two small tears in my right leg -- one in my hamstring, toward the outside, and one in my glute.
I try to look at injuries philosophically (otherwise it is too easy to become depressed and act like a baby, lol). Instead of focusing on what you *can't* do right now...you can focus on what you CAN do. It doesn't matter what these things are -- stamp-collecting, weight-lifting, baking, whatever.
Hang in there, and do all the things that will make you heal!! :) :)
6 comments:
I'm so sorry. Heal fast!
I hope they heal fast
Blah! Get well soon!
You knew it.
I try to look at injuries philosophically (otherwise it is too easy to become depressed and act like a baby, lol). Instead of focusing on what you *can't* do right now...you can focus on what you CAN do. It doesn't matter what these things are -- stamp-collecting, weight-lifting, baking, whatever.
Hang in there, and do all the things that will make you heal!! :) :)
Nooooooo!
That sucks. Hope you heal up soon!
Post a Comment